Our team coordinates a variety of services to help clients meet their daily needs with hope and resolve. To request services, please complete a referral form at the bottom of this page.
Nurses (RNs) bring medical skill and compassion to the poor and vulnerable patients we help. Our nurses go above and beyond just taking vital signs and checking medications – we provide in-depth, holistic care in the patient’s home that encourages independence, improves health outcomes, and allows our patients to age with dignity.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Personal Care Providers (PCPs) deliver a wealth of personal care to the home-bound, sick and frail elderly, including bathing, help dressing, preparing meals, and laundering. This personal care helps our patients remain safe and independent in their homes.
Additional Services Available for DHHA Patients:
- Patient Health Advocates (PHAs) work directly with our patients, reducing the gaps in their care. We work with community agencies to connect patients with available resources.
- Food for Patients is a DHHA program supported by generous donations from specific organizations. As a result, we are able to provide nutritious food for our patients during in-home visits.
- Friendly Visitor/Pastoral Care volunteers provide both spiritual and social visits in person and/or by phone. These optional visits improve our patients' health by reducing isolation and feeding the soul and spirit.
Services Not Provided
- Wound care
- Blood draws
- Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Exercise programs
- Respite Care
- Run errands
- Large-scale housekeeping
- Friendly visits/Pastoral Care to the general public
To be eligible, clients must live within the boundaries indicated below. You may contact Dan Grey, at 303-322-1413, extension 24 to discuss your specific situation in detail.
New Payment Models
- Charity visits - with no charge to our clients
- HCBS/Medicaid Waiver beneficiaries can now receive care from DHHA.
- Private pay on a sliding scale based on patient’s income.
Make a Referral for the In-Home Care Program
For your convenience, you can complete the referral form either online or manually print and fax it to DHHA.
Please select one of the following:
After filling out the form, please send an email or fax to Dan Grey to confirm that your referral was received.
Dan Grey, MS, RN
Questions? Feel free to call Dan at 303-322-1413, extension 24 to discuss your needs further.